- 'Half of women will be carers by the age of 46'Women can expect to take on caring responsibilities more than a decade earlier than men, says study.
- General election 2019: Lib Dems promise 20,000 more teachersThe party is promising billions more for schools in England, taken from a £50bn so-called "Remain bonus".
- Oxford Union debate: President resigns over blind student rowBrendan McGrath apologises for his "mistakes" after Ebenezer Azamati was "accosted" during a debate.
- Foetal alcohol spectrum disorder: Mum's fight for diagnosisCatherine Griffiths eventually discovered her children had Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder.
- Glasgow University increases security after west end sex attacksFour alleged sex attacks have been reported and students have been issued with security guidance.
- Why more people are talking about the issue of social careSocial care pledges will be under intense scrutiny during the election, but why is it so important?
- Good grades and a desk 'key for university hopes'High parental expectations and being happy at school are also important factors, a study suggests.
- 'Social workers ran my life as a kid in care - now I am one'In care from the age of four, homeless at 19... now 23, Kerry has turned her life around.