- Primary school children 'should learn about FGM'Experts fear that for some vulnerable girls, secondary school lessons on the issue will be too late.
- Love Islander Zara McDermott: Apprentice or university choiceWhy did former Love Island contestant Zara McDermott choose an apprenticeship over university?
- Special needs 'breaking county council budgets'County councils are warning growing demand for special needs support could mean statutory duties may not be met.
- Birmingham's Jamia Islamia Islamic school books 'promoted extremism'Inspectors said materials found in the library are "actively undermining fundamental British values".
- Schools 'desperately need' cash injection, MPs saySchools and colleges urgently need billions more in funding, a committee of MPs says.
- Parents of sick and premature babies should get more leave - PMTheresa May says "it's not fair" parents have to return to work before their baby leaves hospital.
- Action needed against 'rogue' homes for teenagers, says ministerThe children's minister says he wants to eliminate the "rogue element" of some youth accommodation.
- Mental health: Primary school head teachers speak out about lack of supportPrimary school head teachers say their pupils are repeatedly rejected for mental health support.