- University tuition fees: Why I crowdfunded my degreeJo Garner was determined to go to university but she couldn't afford the fees.
- Almost 30,000 lone parent families made homeless in England in 2017Charity Shelter said single parents were bearing the brunt of the housing crisis.
- Calculators 'a plus' for young mathematicians after allAcademics found calculators can also help students become better at problem solving.
- The scourge of child poverty in the UKThe parents in Oldham who struggle to buy food and basic necessities for their children
- How science GCSEs in England are changingStudents will be graded numerically on a scale from 9 to 1.
- More pupils take term-time holidays, data showsBut the proportion of parents being fined for taking children out of lessons without permission falls.
- 'Sexually motivated' former Bury St Edmunds teacher struck offA panel hears a teacher sent inappropriate messages to a pupil at a school where he previously worked.
- Teenager arrested over schools bomb hoaxA 19-year-old has been arrested after the hoax closed hundreds of schools across England on Monday.