- New children's novel brings refugee crisis to the classroomHow one author is bringing the refugee crisis to British schools with her first novel.
- Labour conference: No new academies, Angela Rayner to pledgeSchools will not lose their current status but would have to follow new "national rules", party says.
- Spanish classes for toddlers teach kids languages earlyThe people behind the language lessons say it's important to get children learning languages early.
- How this T-shirt created by a Bristol mum helps bullied kidsA mum has made a T-shirt that helps children who have been bullied have 'invisible armour'.
- Universities warned over potentially misleading claimsA consumer group has challenged universities over the claims they make to attract students.
- Imprisoned suffragette letter discoveredA previously unknown letter gives a first-hand account from the first suffragette to be jailed.
- Periods 'keeping girls out of school'Some 350,000 girls say they have missed school at some point because of being on their period, research from YouGov suggests.
- More fake diploma claims for Spanish universityA Madrid university allegedly granted fake law diplomas to hundreds of Italian nationals.