- Meet Belfast's young climate change protestersYoung people all over the world are walking out of school in protest of climate change - and Belfast is no different.
- Universities told not to 'scaremonger' ahead of fee cutEducation Secretary Damian Hinds rejects claims of universities going broke, ahead of tuition fee cut.
- School strike for climate: Protests staged around the worldFrom Australia to Europe, school children are skipping classes to call for action on climate change.
- Birmingham LGBT school row: Protests 'won't stop lessons'Protesters vow to carry on opposing the teaching of LGBT issues to primary school children.
- Students 'may have been unfairly deported' over English test cheat claimsThe Home Office should have done more to protect people who did not cheat in their English tests, says watchdog.
- Pupils disrupted by building delayBuilding delays mean pupils will be bussed 10 miles away for the first two weeks of term.
- Tees cartoons: How Middlesbrough is animating the futureWannabe animators from across the world are now flocking to Middlesbrough.
- Students go online to report alleged sexual abuseAn NUS official says the students are turning to social media, as they feel universities are not listening.