- Facebook removes altered Conservative advertisementThe Tories "misused" the platform when they changed the headline on a BBC News story, the company says.
- World Afro Day: Kids' takeover for Big Hair AssemblyChildren around the world are being educated about afro hair ahead of World Afro Day.
- 11-Plus exam questions 'impossible to answer'An answer sheet for a multiple choice exam "did not reflect" the questions, the test's provider says.
- Father and daughter guilty of running illegal schoolThe second prosecution of an illegal and unregistered school in England ends in a guilty finding.
- The women who end up homeless after fleeing violenceThe plight of thousands of women who flee domestic abuse and end up homeless is highlighted in a report.
- Off to 'big school'? Some pupils need extra support, says OfstedOfsted suggests pupils who may misbehave when they get to secondary should be identified and supported.
- Oxford top of global university rankingsUK university leads global league table, but there are warnings of German universities catching up.
- Charlotte Church faces probe over school classes at homeThe singer is accused of holding lessons in an annexe without planning permission.