- New Zealand students say word 'trivial' in exam confused themMore than 2,600 sign a petition over the use of the "unfamiliar word" in a year 13 history exam.
- Akli Tadjer: French writer to meet students in school race rowAn author whose book was rejected by French students because of its Algerian theme is due to meet them.
- Integrated school to use transfer testsStrangford Integrated College wants to use academic selection tests to admit more than one third of its pupils.
- Schools admit informally excluding pupilsA dozen schools have admitted informally excluding pupils at some stage last year, the BBC has learned.
- Expensive designer coats ban at Merseyside schoolThe ban on expensive designer coats came after discussions with pupils and parents, the school said.
- Rick Astley sings with Nottingham schoolchildrenA primary school sent the Never Gonna Give You Up singer numerous tweets and letters.
- 'Offensive' student T-shirts are 'hate speech'Students from Lancaster University were pictured wearing T-shirts with rape and child abuse references.
- School delay call for summer-born pupils in WalesParents say some children are not ready to start primary school when they are aged four.