- School holiday fines: Parents hit by penalties rise 93%Nearly 223,000 fines were issued to parents in 2017-18 as schools clamped down on unauthorised absence.
- Oxford teenager: 'I live in fear of knives'Teenagers tell of their first-hand knowledge of deadly crime.
- Campaigners say they want Birmingham LGBT teaching abolishedA lead campaigner against LGBT lessons in Birmingham schools says morally, homosexuality is not "a valid sexual relationship".
- Is the pressure on school standards fuelling knife crime?School exclusions and knife crime are both on the rise in England, but are the two actually linked?
- Brexit: The choice facing British citizens living in GermanyWhat Brexit, freedom of movement and citizenship mean to three people living in Berlin.
- PayPal urged to block essay firm cheatsMinisters call for payments companies to block essay writing firms, in a bid to beat university cheats.
- The good things about ADHD: 'It's my superpower'ADHD can sometimes be portrayed quite negatively, so an ADHD parents' support group asked us to make a film looking at some of the good things about it.
- Stillborn baby's parents help others with memory blanketsMike and Trish White came up with the idea for the blankets after losing two babies in two years.