- Essay-writing company's adverts bannedUK Essays did not make it clear that work should not be submitted as students' own work - ASA.
- Teaching boys that 'real men' would stop rapeA project in Kenya is teaching boys how to intervene to stop sexual violence
- Exeter university students suspended over racism and rape claimsThe University of Exeter investigate allegations of "vile" comments made by law society members.
- Few dads take time off work to look after childrenAn Equalities Select Committee report finds only 2% to 8% of fathers take up parental leave rights.
- Supply teaching firm accused of 'obscene' payments to directorsWales' largest supply teaching provider paid two directors almost £1m over two years.
- Children drawing more women in scienceA US study shows that more children draw women scientists than they did in the 1960s and 1970s.
- Working dads lose out in workplace, say MPsMany fathers want to share childcare but fear asking for flexible work, says report.
- Under-doctored areas to get new medical schoolsNew courses are in under-doctored areas as ministers set out plans to expand student places by 25%.