- First colleges to teach new vocational T-levels namedThe new technical courses, including construction and childcare, will be an alternative to A-levels.
- University of Southern California president quits in gynaecology scandalThe resignation follows allegations of sexual misconduct by a university doctor and a cover-up.
- Stabbed GCSE student refused exemption by exam boardThe 16-year-old lost part of his lung in the random attack in a London park earlier this month.
- Poor broadband means Conwy valley girl does homework in lay-byA 12-year-old is so frustrated by no broadband - she has to do homework in the car a mile from home.
- League tables changes ‘toxic’ for poor white schoolsExam league tables are stigmatising white working-class schools, head teachers say.
- Brightlingsea parents consider removing children from schoolOne parent said his daughter had experienced "nothing but trouble" since joining the school.
- Ofsted admits some 'outstanding schools aren't that good'"Outstanding" schools may not be as good as their rating suggests, says Ofsted.
- Disabled boy sues theme park over lack of suitable toiletA severely disabled boy, 11, says Flambards Theme Park in Cornwall is discriminating against him.