We are always seeking to recruit additional dynamic and inspiring Teachers to join our highly successful schools. We are fortunate to be fully staffed across the curriculum.
However, we would like always like to, where possible, employ additional capacity in all subject areas, bringing greater flexibility and to further benefit the learning experience of our young people.
If you share our vision and determination, possess strong ambitions for learners, and want to have a positive impact on young people, families and the community, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Apprentice IT Technician
The Central Learning Partnership Trust are looking to appoint an Apprentice IT Technician to work as part of a team in supporting our three local schools within the Trust, with the post being based at Coleridge Primary School, Rotherham, S65.
You will be part of the school IT Team and will contribute to the provision of ICT Support to students and teaching staff throughout the schools within our Trust. Under the direction of the IT Technician and IT Manager, you will perform routine ICT tasks and contribute to the smooth running of the IT Network.
- To undertake repair and maintenance of IT equipment
- To provide front line, practical support to IT users
- To undertake software installation, upgrades and maintenance
- To assist with maintenance of the equipment inventory
- Install and configure new and existing IT equipment
- Maintain a Help Desk system that ensures that requests for work are prioritised and completed in line with the department’s standards
- Ensure the correct disposal of damaged and unrepairable equipment and that the school meets its recycling duties in line with current procedures.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Must have an interest in IT
- Level 2 IT qualification desirable but not essential
- Have a real willingness to learn
- Possess great communication skills
- A-C (4-9) GCSE in maths and English
- A punctual organised and friendly individual
Salary, Hours, Holidays & Benefits:
- Monday to Thursday 8.00am – 4.00pm, with a 3.30pm finish on a Friday
- £10,000 per year
- 23 days holiday per year
- Access to the company pension scheme
- Free parking
- Training and development opportunities
Application deadline: 31/07/2022
Reference ID: CLPT-ROTH-APP
Hours: 37 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: From £10,000.00 per year
To apply, please complete the following application form and email it to Dean Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
Westcroft School is a day school for up to 180 pupils, aged 5 to 19 years, with Complex Cognitive Difficulties.
To start as soon as possible after interviews
Grade 4 Point 7 – 11 (£20,444.00 – £22,129.00 pro rata ) 32 hours per week, term time only
The Governing Body is seeking to appoint Teaching Assistants for a fixed term contract until 31 August 2023, who:
- Has experience of working in a school
- Has worked with SEND pupils; particularly those with complex learning needs
- Could work with any age group within the school
- Has the ability to improvise and adapt at short notice
- Has excellent behaviour management skills
- Is able to work as part of a team
Pupils enjoy a rich and varied curriculum, which includes Vocational experiences off site and Outdoor and Adventurous activities. Westcroft is a happy and welcoming school. At Westcroft we want our pupils to reach their potential and appoint staff who are able to support and guide our pupils to this end.
Visits to the school and /or informal discussion with the Headteacher would be welcome.
An enhanced DBS check will be required before the post is taken up.
Application pack from Mrs Sally Harper, Head of School – email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 28 August 2022
Interviews: 5 September 2022